The most convenient way to produce large and complex shaped pieces of plastic is by rotation and the cost of rotation molds is very economical compared to other plastic processing methods, considering the size and difficulty of the part.
The advantage of rotational molding is that it has the design flexibility needed to combine the different parts.
Molding can be handled in two main titles, rotation and inflation.
Advantages of Rotation Plastic Processing Method
- Design flexibility allowing complex geometry
- Low cost-lower mold cost than other molding methods
- Strong and durable parts
- Short-time production
- Flexibility of meat thickness change
- Limited amount of waste
- It is possible that product surfaces have different textures
Our engineering department completes all engineering work by designing your ideas in a computer environment. Where engineering products are required to be verified, our engineering department is responsible. The results are shared with you in detail.
ROTATION SHEET MOLDS
Hair processing is the most commonly used method, and there is no complicated design geometry in this method. It is generally used for large parts. Sheet molds are usually the most economical type of rotation molding and can be done within 6 to 8 weeks depending on the complexity of the design.
Rotation hair molds 2,5 – 3 mm. It can be made with HRP sheet in thickness. In these molds, handwork is more prosperous and it is difficult to obtain precise mold measurements and excellent surface quality because the assemblies are welded.
Measures and surface qualities can be done with non-sensitive parts of the hair mold method.
ROTATION ALUMINUM MOLDS
- ROTATION MOLDED BY CASTING METHOD
- ROTATION MOUNTED WITH THE METHOD OF PLATE ALUMINUM PROCESSING
Apart from these, it is possible to make molds from stainless steel, mold from aluminum plate, and nickel molds.
The most suitable mold manufacturing method should be determined by evaluating the characteristics of the rotation product and the size of the progeny.
It is necessary to answer the following questions for this;
1.Nihayi plastik (poietilen, PP,PE,PA6,PA12) parcanızın büyüklüğü ( ebatları)nedir?
- Nihayi plastik (poietilen, PP,PE,PA6,PA12) parcanızın geometrisi nekadar koplex veya karmaşıktır?
- Nihayi plastik (poietilen, PP,PE,PA6,PA12) parçanızdan yüzey kalitesi konusundaki beklentiniz yada ihtiyaçlarınız nedir?
- Nihai plastik (PP,PE,PA6,PA12) parçanızı üretmek için birden fazla kalıba ihtiyaç duyacak mısınız? Yani çoklu kalıp ihtiyacınız olacak mı?
With blowing technology, PMS made molds, made of steel, zamak, brass, sifero casting molds. Bending mold dimensions are 1.5X1,5X2 meters. Our blowing machines have control of the porosity at 120 points. Battery capacity of the blowing machine 25 kg high density polyethylene. In our blowing machine we can use high molecular polyethylene and Lupolen branded powdered polyethylene.
Our molds have blowing pins, high control cooling system. We can apply blow pins in narrow width molds. We can manufacture L-Ring drums for storing chemicals and hazardous materials with our machines. Please contact the engineering department for your inflating technology projects.
OUR PRODUCT SAMPLES